We provide legal services in the following areas:
– Family-based Immigration including I-130 Petition of Alien Relative & I-485 Petition for Adjustment of Status, K Visa Petition (for Fiancé/Fiancée/Spouse of U.S. Citizens)
– Temporary (Non-Immigrant) visas including the Visa Waiver Program, B-1 visa (Business Visitor), B-2 visas (Tourist), H-1B visa (for companies looking to hire foreign professionals), L-1 visas (international corporate transfers), E-1 visas (Treaty Trader), E-2 visa (Treaty investor), O visa (employers looking to hire aliens of extraordinary ability), Optional Practical Training (for hiring of F-1 students), J-Visas (cultural exchange program)
– Immigrant visas including E-B1 visas/green card applications (for Managers and Executives; Persons of Extraordinary Ability; and Outstanding Researchers/Professors); EB-2 visa/green card applications (for persons with Exceptional Ability and Advanced Degree Professionals); EB-3 visa/green card application (for Professionals holding B.S. or B.A. Degrees, skilled workers , and other workers); EB-4 (Special Immigrant & Religious Workers), EB-5 (Investor Visa), Adjustment of Status, Concurrent Filing of I-140 & I-485.
Civil Litigation and Personal Injury
– Auto Accidents, Wrongful Death and Survival Actions, Slip and Fall, Medical Injury, Insurance Claims, and Construction Accidents.
Business and Commercial Litigation
– Contractual Disputes, and Contract Drafting & Review.
– Consumer Protection Disputes
Business Formation and Trademark Filing